Work Party 7 November
- Clean jetty. Extra hose reel available in red shed
- Rake fallen leaves of grassed area in front of clubhouse and jetty
- Rake weed from slipways
- Cut any overhanging branches/bushes on access road to club
- Cut a path to the septic tank, for access. There is a bollard, by the undergrowth near the old water-ski sheds, marking the rough position.
- Cut in a direct line from it. The tank has a concrete top. Suggest using the brush cutter with the blade, but be careful of bricks etc.
- Check club dinghy trolley tyres are inflated OK
- Check rescue boat trailer tyres are inflated OK
- Help construct bonfire