If you would like to know more about the weather forecasting for the America’s Cup then come to this talk at the University of Reading on 4th October 7-9pm in the Meteorology department. https://www.rmets.org/…/microscale-wind-forecasting-mid-atl…
|Reading Sailing Club – Barts’ Bash 2017 Oppie Race||Reading Sailing Club – Barts’ Bash 2017 Main Race|
|Position||Skipper||Boat Class||Sail Number||Bart Speed (m/s)||Position||Skipper||Crew||Boat Class||Sail Number||Bart Speed (m/s)|
|1||Jemima D||OPTIMIST||5881||1.33435||1||Chris A||SOLO||3105||1.27688|
|2||Bea P||OPTIMIST||3087||0.72288||2||Mark B||LASER Standard||195248||1.24914|
|3||Lucy M||OPTIMIST||0.68416||3||Philip M||SOLO||3362||1.2406|
|4||Nicola B||OPTIMIST||0..65927||4||Chris H||COMET||587||1.209|
|5||RON V||MIRROR dinghy||70513||1.20804|
|6||Adrian F||ROOSTER 8.1||601||1.19008|
|7||Richard L||LASER Standard||123605||1.16208|
|8||Bob L||Roland L||Leader 2||1260||1.09153|
|9||Milo C||LASER RADIAL||72448||1.07885|
|10||Hadey L||LASER RADIAL||130333||1.04933|
|11||Jeremy T||LASER Standard||163287||1.01754|
|13||Alistair S||LASER Standard||176801||0.93071|
|15||Carlo B||LASER Standard||0.6513|
The club macerator is U/S and so until it is fixed (hopefully by Monday afternoon) there are no showers, toilets or water disposal via the sinks.
Sent from my iPad
· Cut back verges and overhanging branches on main access road. ½ metre maximum each side.
· Remove dinghies from one boat park row to cut back overgrown weeds etc. Row to be decided.
· Bring Tektona back to jetty to repair missing window, pump out water and possibly fit wood floor in rear of boat.
· Repair broken wooden rail on right side of main slipway.
· Check club rental and training dinghies for flat tyres and loose covers.
· Clear remaining tree cuttings from N/W corner of car park and burn.
· Collect any abandoned car tyres and stack with others by trailer park.
· Rake weeds from slipways.
· Clean/brush wooden jetty and pontoons.
· Tidy red shed.