Report to follow.
Remember, it’s not just back to school this week, but Saturday sees all the fun of the fair with a club work party! Please turn up and do your duty to help out at the club, there will be plenty of jobs both inside and out.
For those of you who are enthusiastic DIYers then please bring some tools with you e.g. hammers, screwdrivers, sockets to help with the jobs (a list can be found below).
The Jolly sailor looks forwards to welcoming you all along and will ensure that the kettle is on with tea and coffee flowing.
1) Access Road – Cutting back vegetation & branches
2) Cleaning Slipways
3) General – Grass & Nettles cutting in Boat Park & Car Park adjacent to river
4) Fill in Potholes in access road (note materials will arrive later in the morning)
5) Tidy up/clear area above ceiling (top of stairs) and remove rubbish
6) Cleaning Clubhouse & Windows inside & out
7) Clearing area between clubhouse and old sheds (any experts at removing trees with tools welcome)