- Reading Sailing Club AGM was held on Thursday 5th of December.
AGM 2013 minutes
RSC Commodore - Alistair Johnson
- Spring Series began on the 23rd March
Racing started again on Sunday 23rd March. The lane is now clear
and usable and much of the ground around the club house has dried
although some areas of the boat park are still rather soft. The
water supply has been restored so the toilets are functioning,
however the tap water is not safe for drinking.
Following the review of the scoring system at the end of last
year the sailing instructions have been amended to reflect the
consensus of opinion.
The changes can be found with the following link. Sailing
The handicaps have also been changed to reflect this and the
2014 numbers from the RYA. These can be found with the link
below. New Handicaps
- Will Loy to music - Frostbite 4
WOW, AMAZING.....Action shots of Will at the controls.
watch the Video, guess the tunes
- Join the fun and games on Saturday
10th of May - The next Pink Day.
- Next Work Party - 3rd of May.
- Wanted - trapeze harness for use with laser2
- See for sale page
- A key to the club house is available from Don Dow if
you would like one. £15 deposit. See him at the club or
contact via e-mail
- OPPIES Report
For report and link to Pictures, see Youth Sailing..
- The upstream gauge at Sonning lock
Please check water levels before races.
The first race of the Sring Pursuit Series - 23rd March 2014